Thursday, June 21, 2012

I wanna be sedated

You guys, I did it. 

I spent 36 hours at the office.

 And only about 5 of it was sleeping.

 And let me promise you this...I will never do it again.

 Not only am I now positive the third floor is haunted, but one's office floor is about as comfortable to sleep on as one might imagine.

 I find it ironic that there are at least 12 therapists in my building and not a single couch! 

Anyway,

The takeaway from this is that no paperwork marathon is worth giving up my sweet, sweet comfortable bed!

From Top Left.

1. Me, looking refreshed with the bangs I CANNOT STOP CUTTING

2. The 36 hour list.

I got almost everything done.

3. Just a few of the files that I had to review, assess, or discharge

4. Erin sent me pictures of Sugar to keep me going!

 Isn't she precious?

5. I kinda had this for dinner..and then breakfast.

 Also, a midnight snack.

6. I took the front office's 3 hole punch.

And there was nothing they could do about it!
(of course, I returned it before they even got in in the morning, but still...breaking the law never felt so right.)

7. Me, about an hour before I went home.

 My last few clients could have been speaking Chinese for all I know.

 I was so zoned out. 

Well, I'm off to bed
 (after I eat this orange)

Stay tuned for my next post, tentatively titled..

36 hours sleeping, hiding from my office!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment