Friday, June 22, 2012

"First the fingers, then the plump little hand!"


Oh yes, it's another crazy Friday night at my apartment.

So far, I've made tuna helper AND browsed on Amazon. 

So yeah,

 I'm pretty much a gangster. 

Anyway, in the interest of self gratification and/or talking about my job even though no one asked, I will tell you this..

This month people have told me some really great things.

 Like how they don't have nightmares and don't want to harm themselves anymore.

 Not since they've been coming to therapy.

It makes me so happy to hear that.

 As much as I lecture my clients on not looking for their value in what other people think of them, I so do.

 Positive feedback from my clients is like gold to me.

Sorry the updates have been so boring lately.

 I really need to take up crafting again.

 That would spice things up!

Lori Ann

p.s.- Erin is planning a Goonies party with the kids tomorrow night! How awesome is that? You can count on me to blog about it! I can't believe we've waited this long to introduce them to it!!

 "First the fingers, then the plump little hand!"


No comments:

Post a Comment