Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Rockster Diarincles.

You guys,

I had the brilliant idea of spending a week writing my blog like it were the The Rockstar Diaries. As a means of helping me manage my jealousy/bewilderment of her lifestyle.

Unfortunately I don't have the strangely dressed husband and two adorable tots to display. So we'll call it The Rockster Diarincles. Half Rockstar Diaries. Half Spinster Chronicles. 

It just got real in here! 

Each day will have a rockstar diarish theme...today's theme- Self Potraits and Friends. 

Angry, heavily photoshopped
Self Portraits


The real rockstar diaries would more likely be a picture of her dancing in a field.

But I can't dance, find a field, or get anyone to take the picture if I did.

       Friends


This is who I hung out with today.

My friend and co therapist, Jenny.

She threatened to call my mom if I said I was going to live in my car one more time.

The rockstar diaries features pictures of her and her friends strawberry picking or eating crepes by the cherry trees or something of that nature.

Usually Jenny and I play rock band and talk smack on other therapists together. 

But strawberry picking is so next on our list. 

Lori Ann

p.s.- Tomorrow's themes will be "drinking hot chocolate with cute mittens on" and " Looking contemplative while wearing modest sundresses" 

p.p.s.- Just to clarify- I don't mock these bloggers out of a sense of insecurity...I mock them because they are ridiculous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment