Monday, June 4, 2012

I have loved you for a thousand years


 Weird accidental melting candle art.

Doesn't it kind of look like a volcano?


 My living room looks like Mardi Gras now. 


More strange (but glamorous) bang pictures


The Sugar cookie. 

Cuter and more evil every day.

I signed the written notice that I'm terminating my lease as of August 12, 2012.

So, yeah.

I am leaving this apartment and I don't know what that means. 

I am back at a crossroads in my life. 

Maybe that's why I cut bangs into my hair in the middle of the night. 

Or why I went swimming in the rain today.
 (Most awkward but empowering swimming experience ever! I'll tell you the whole story one day.)

It feels like time for a change. 

Sometimes it's good to be single and mostly obligation free.

For all the moments when I wish I had a husband to fix my car, carry up my groceries, replace light bulbs, shovel snow, keep my feet warm, etc..

It's moments like this when I love having the freedom to make all the big decisions on my own.

Some things in my life are ending.

 Forever this time.

And some things which I've kind of let go, I find myself wanting back. 

(I delight in being cryptic.)

Anyway, I've got about 6 weeks to figure out what I'm going to do.

 I'll keep you posted.

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I"m trying to decipher your crypticness... Let me guess, Reidsville is the thing you've let go that you want back?! Of course it is! What else could it possibly be?

    I miss ya and I think you ought to make a pilgrimage to North Carolina!1

    ReplyDelete