Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We'd like to talk to you about your active wear

From Top left:

a. It was Strawberry Insanity this weekend.

My parents bought 11 quarts and we made jam, strawberry shortcake, and strawberry pie.

 Do not ask about the strawberry cake.

 Do. Not. Ask.

b. Church with my sisters.

 I think its the first time we've all been in the same branch together in years.

Which is why I made the appropriate decision to take a picture during sacrament meeting. 

c. Forget six years of college- I should have gone to cosmetology school.

 Danielle's bangs are SO CUTE.

Dd. Eri and I were baking at our parents house and listening to "Stand by me" and it was kind of magical.

e. There is a video that goes with this picture.

A dancing video.

 Oh yeah.

f. This is the "before" canvas.

 I am having Danielle make me subway art for my office.

 I bought this nice canvas at the thrift store.

The only problem is the hideous painting on it. 

g. View from church.

I love Pennsylvania.

 It's so so beautiful.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. Did you fail to mention the EPIC Settlers grudge match because you lost yet again and have the fewest victories for 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy second place (aka the FIRST loser) for now. Because no one makes me bleed my own blood! The game is ON this fathers day weekend!

    ReplyDelete