Thursday, December 20, 2012

A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund

You guys...

I can't believe its here already!!

FESTIVUS!!!!

Since I can never get people to engage in an actual, live Festivus,

 I am going to use my blog for the greater good (for once) and celebrate Festivus by blog post.

Let's begin with the airing of the grievances...

because I got a lot of problems with you people!

Here we go...

Dad- telling me that it's "not good for the car" to drive fast over one lane bridges
 (in order to get that effect where you bounce out of your seat)

is not cool.

Transmissions come and go, man.

 What's a few thousand dollars?

 Bouncing out of your seat in a sweet '01 Malibu on the way to work is priceless.


Mom- Your continued ability to NEVER age is getting a little rough for me as I hit my mid thirties.

 If people start with a lot of that "Are you sisters?" type thing, I might have to resort to plastic surgery.

And when I look (even more) like Barbie, you'll have no one to blame but yourself. 


Jr- Stop hiding candy in your room!

Just because you "bought it" and "its yours" doesn't mean that I shouldn't be able to have it whenever I want! Do the right thing, man.



Danielle- Give me Elly.

You and I both know that God sent her to me through you.

 You for the love, care, concern and the Monroe genetics
(which produces insanely beautiful children).

 Now it's my turn to take over and be in charge of the glitter, emo facebook statuses, boyfriend at 11, and rebellious ice tea drinking years.


Eri- I've got no grievances with you.

 Except that you live too far away and it's not Christmas without you.

 I hope you enjoy a merry holiday with your little beasts!


Jack- I am not airing my grievances with you due to the fact that I fully intend to beat you in the feats of strength next time I see you.

Preparse llorar como nina chiquita, que esta perdida and buscando su mama.


All of my blogging friends...

I will renew my grievances with you that I aired earlier in the year.

 POST MORE.

 I have now officially gone ALL THE WAY through every single one of your archives.

I only wish I were joking.

Resolve to entertain me in 2013

 Stop being so selfish.


Well, that about covers it.

 If the world ends tomorrow, I figure this is a nice, classy post to end on.

And that's how it's done.

Happy Festivus to the rest of us!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Lori, you are so funny!!! You need to come back to Facebook so I can tell you that more often.

    ReplyDelete