Wednesday, December 5, 2012

He made my daughter laugh


You guys..

Maybe I am in a manic phase.

 Or maybe I've been eating too much of the Christmas candy I have in my office.

 It's

 "for my clients".
(and yes, that is an appropriate use of quotation marks)

But just a minute ago, I was watching the sunset from the window in my brand new giant and beautiful office when it hit me.

I have almost everything that I have ever asked God for.

I am in the career I want to be in.

I get paid to help people.

 It's all I've ever really wanted career wise.

I am living in the state where I want to live.

In PA  its breathtakingly beautiful every single day.

I am close to my nieces and nephews.

The only four people I love more than my own life.

 And they just keep getting funnier and funnier.

I am listening (on my iPad!) to songs that remind me of my childhood.

 Songs my dad used to play all night long.

I am going home to decorate the Christmas tree.

 And spend time with my evil cat.
(Who doesn't dream of having an evil cat? I think we all share that dream!)

I don't know how I got this lucky.

My days really are; for the most part, very merry and bright.

Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. Gratitude makes everything perfect. Have a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And I love that nearly everything on your list is a result of you taking charge of your own life- instead of just waiting to see what life hands you to determine your happiness. You are awesome! I love manic Lori!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! You are sweet to read my incoherent ram kings! I appreciate it !!

      Delete