Thursday, February 14, 2013

A sweet old fashioned notion

It's Valentines Day, people.

You know what that means!!!

It's time for a Random Spinster Chronicles Update

This one will be the LOVE edition!!

Random Update # 1
I am still in love with this cat.

 She is so crazy.

Evil, even.

 But it doesn't get any cuter than the Sugar Cookie.

Random Update # 2
I am in love with spying on other people's offices and trying to make mine more cozy.

 Everyone else's office screams "Come and tell me your deepest secrets in this warm and welcoming refuge".

 My office screams " Any person who could or would combine discount Halloween themed crafts with glitter and a Spanish Bible cannot be trusted- walk slowly away"

 *Sigh*..

There is still no art on the wall. I can't find any that I deem therapisty- enough.

 Inspiring, soothing, and original- that shouldn't be so difficult, right?

For right now, my clients can stare at my book shelf.
(and yes, that is a Harry Potter quote on the second level. Fairly bad ass, eh?)

Random Update # 3
 

First Philly and then NYC.

I am in love with showing these kids our amazing East Coast...where to next????

Random Update # 4

I am in love with my job- it challenges me in ways I never thought it would.

 For example- I am thinking of hanging a handmade sign next to my state licensure that says "Lori Hinsdale- unlicensed sexologist".

I counsel people on their sex lives daily.

 Sex lives, lack thereof, dysfunction, fetish, and on and on...

 Good thing I am speaking from such a place of authority and knowledge!!

I wish you all the most thrilling of Valentines Days!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment