Monday, February 11, 2013

Stuck in her daydream

Random Monday Morning  Updates
*beware- this list is all over the place*

1. I try not to watch award shows.

 I find them smug and self congratulatory.

 As if the money and fame weren't enough, celebrities need awards too?

 Get back to me when they have the Nurses Award show....but....I may have been flipping through and caught this performance and now I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran.
2. Speaking of musical obsessions, I have a new favorite song.

You know you want to hear it.


3.Is it just me or is it kind of awesome that I'm a Jay-Z fan?

 He and Kayne wanted me to collaborate with them on their Watch the Throne album.

 But I wasn't ready to give up my high paying social work career for music just yet:)
4. Who is going to die on Revenge next week?? WHO????
5. Ellie's birthday week has ended.

She is probably, at this moment, ditching school to pogo around the garage.

 This was my favorite picture from her week long birthday celebration.
  
This list was all over the place.
Anyway, tomorrow I will be back to blogging about scandalous things.

 Like politics.

 Or how Frank Ocean being gay makes him SOOOOOO much hotter to me.
Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment