Thursday, February 28, 2013

Up to the highest height aka the Job Chronicles


You guys.

This may already be featured on Youtube. I am sure someone caught it on video, but I feel like my loyal readers should hear it from me first.

Today I fell in front of my office building while outside flying a kite.

Oh yes. Don't adjust your screen..you read it right.

I fell.

In front of my office.

While outside.

Flying a kite.
(A lady bug kite to be exact.)
On the upside, the weird road rash scrape I got on my hands and legs matches my red dress today.

Today was an epic day in the life of the Spinster Chronicles. I've contemplated a few times in the hours since "the incident" renaming this 'Job's Chronicles' since our lives have so many parallels now.

Anyway, in closing, I'd like to say what I think we are all pretty much thinking in this moment.

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.

Lori Ann

1 comment: