Thursday, May 16, 2013

100


It's official.

I have lost 100 lbs from my all time high. (which was only 120 to begin with so...yeah, I'm 20 lbs now)

I want to thank the following people and things:

My parents- for dealing with the craziness and always making me jello and delicious  (small) servings of chicken

Diet coke- for finally relinquishing the strange hold of obsession you've had over me the last 20 years

Tory- my trainer. He's bald, scrappy, and kind of like a therapist but who makes you do bench dips and keeps yelling "one more set!"

My sisters- For celebrating every single pound along the way.

People and things I DO NOT want to thank:

The scale- which tried to lie to me today. Good thing I stepped on it 3 times until it told me what I wanted.

Jr- for bringing an ever whirling array of carbs and sugar into my life

My wholesome pilgrim genetic code which interprets one missed meal as a reason to hold onto every single calorie like it's about to be winter in Jamestown all over again.

That is all.

Lori "it's ok to hate me even more now" Ann




2 comments:

  1. Just laughed super hard about you weighing 20lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Lori!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing!!! You must post before/after pictures!

    ReplyDelete