Thursday, May 23, 2013

Same old song

Ok, so you know when blogs start to get all themey? And tedious?

That's totally the direction this blog is going in.

TSC's new theme is health and fitness, baby!

Yesterday; after work, I walked 2.2 miles. In a dress and sneakers.

Today; before work, I walked for a total of an hour (2.5 miles) and did my strength training.

I have lost 6 lbs this week.

I will admit that I do have a kind of manic tendency to get fixated on something and then burn out.

Like making wreathes out of felt.

Watching Harry Potter movies over and over.

The Brokeback Mountain obsession of 07.

Making my own soup when I lived in NC.

The election.

Glitter.

Adding the word b@$*ches to the end of all of my sentences.

Hummus.

All of these obsessions have come and gone.

But I'm hoping this one..this "I've got to work out somehow today" obsession doesn't burn out.

We'll see...b@$*ches!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment