Thursday, May 30, 2013

Run,run,run,run,run,run,run,run,run,run,run away


More health and fitness life updates! (yes! You know are you freakishly excited!)

Is masochism a pre-req for personal trainers, do you think? Or does it just develop over time within the profession? Because my personal trainer is EVIL and enjoys seeing me SUFFER. (yes, all caps was called for in both of those).Today; after every painful thing, he would say "see? that was cake" and then say "Don't worry, we've only got 3 sets left".

Today I did dumbbells and that thing where you push the bar with weights when you are laying on your back. Like legit gym stuff.

Evil. Evil. Evil.

On a positive note, I've lost a total of 109 lbs from my all time high, 20 something just since I've been going to the gym.I think I am developing what they call a 'transfer addiction'. I've given up sugar and caffeine and am now obsessed with working out. This is an addiction I can live with!

I am also obsessed with "the voice". It makes me mad when people get angry when 'the really good singers' are eliminated. Listen, I don't care if you are a vocal powerhouse. I want to feel a sense of connection and some entertainment, people. Also, once you wear feathers, I can't vote for you anymore.

That was kind of random.

This whole post is random. Maybe because I am writing it superfast in between my 8 APPOINTMENTS today.

I am back in that crazy phase where I am overbooking and oh my gosh I wish it were Friday at 5 pm already.

So I could be done for the week and go work out:)

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. I can't trust people that LIKE to work out ;). I do it but I'm not excited about it. You'll have to teach me the secret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow Lori! It has been too long since i have been on the blogging scene. btw, my blog is public once again and my story saga continues. Some nasty sites had been visiting me. Or the people visiting those nasty horrific sites so I went private. We shall see how long I go public again, depending on whom is checking my blog out. Anyways, you are the incredible shrinking woman!! You look fantastic, and it amazes me how much weight you have lost!I have missed your stories! Glad I am back to read them!

    ReplyDelete