Thursday, May 9, 2013

There's nothing left to talk about

So...

Anti-Mothers Week has been a raving success for me so far.

I thought about calling it "I'm not a mom but I want to celebrate myself, don't judge me, devils! week" but felt that Anti-Mothers Week had a more provocative and angsty vibe to it.

Speaking of provoking, I am always plotting to post about controversial topics on this blog to drive up my readership. But then I think "ehhh...."

So, if you came here looking for some controversy, you are going to have to get your fix somewhere else, gossip mongers!

Today I walked 2.2. miles AND THEN went to the gym. It's official. I am one of 'those people'. Do not show your face at the SNAP fitness in Quakertown, PA..because I will sneer at you. All I really need to get to finalize my gym cred is a weight belt. (and muscles and stuff, but I can't focus on that when I have a weight belt acquisition to worry about)

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. heh heh heh .. weight belt. Do you ever ... uh ... pass gas while lifting? Do people care? I have tuba guts ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten around to the whole weight lifting part of the workout. I'll keep you updated on how it goes!!

      Delete