Saturday, May 18, 2013

I felt like a caged elf


Random Updates on a weird Saturday afternoon.

Erin visited this week. She is half pot stirrer, half therapist. It's always so much fun to have her home though. 

I can't stop listening to "My name is" by Eminem. It's straight up late 90's in this house right now. 

I went to Walmart at 6 am this morning. To buy crunch n' munch and a pink camisole. I bet they thought I was high. All I needed to add to my cart was some tuna and a fake pumpkin or something.

Oh no..MacArthur Park just came up on the iTunes shuffle. This song makes me feel crazy!

I have been thinking about writing my book again. I have to do it. I just really want to be rich and buy a stone farmhouse in the PA country side. With a pool and a theater room. And a wrap around porch.

So far the only character I have for my book is an orange cat named Captain Jack. 

I have been working out a few times a week for a little while now. My trainer is nuts. But I think (knock on wood) that it is really starting to click with me that I have the power to change my body and change my life. I dread going to the gym a little less each time.

Anyway, I am going to post something in the "live your life" series this week. I don't know what. But I (or maybe 'we'- me and my sister's kids) are going to LIVE OUR LIVES (somehow)! 

Lori Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment