Saturday, December 7, 2013

Anywhere I would have followed you

A wild and crazy Saturday Night Update

Tonight was the first branch Christmas Party we have had in a few years. Rumor has it there was some kind of politics or bad blood or apathy or lack of a branch activities leader that caused us not to have one in years past. I hope it was the bad blood.

I love going to church in my 'street clothes'. It reveals my edgier side. Look at the argyle, people. Nothing is edgier than argyle. 
The program was very cute.
I loved the kids choir. If you click on this you will see that every single kid has weird, devil eyes. Not sure what to make of that. 
I promised Danielle I wouldn't keep putting her kids out there on the Internet. But I could NOT resist this one!

Lori Ann

p.s.- I need to walk 8 miles tomorrow before the rain/snow/sleet gets here. I'm going to see if Danielle will do a rap battle with me when I get done the 8 miles. Just to keep it legit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment