Friday, December 20, 2013

When it starts to snow


An early Friday evening slash first day of my Christmas break Random Life Update

My Christmas vacation has officially begun! I am stuck in a weird place of wanting to both relax and to run around and get stuff done. 
I am starting to refind my love for Chris Christie. And this represents my dilemma- pajamas or an apron.
Even though I have been counting down the hours until my vacation, it's already making me feel anxious to be away from the office for that long.

Tomorrow I am getting the last of my Christmas shopping done. Tomorrow will be a bad day because it's when I start impulse buying stuff. (and by "stuff" I mean "total crap") The closer it gets to Christmas, the more easily I'm swayed by sparkly things and Christmas "deals".

This is the year- and it only took 34 years- that I realized that I don't even really like gifts. I just don't. I'm not sure why I always thought I was such a gift person.

I just added "Watch Twilight buzzed" to my Bucket List. Since I don't drink, I am not sure how I am going to get buzzed. Especially since the use of drugs and such baffles me. (not just why people do it but how- like huffing. What does that even mean?) So, let me know if you know of any word of wisdom friendly natural buzz creators. 

I am going to try and walk 9 miles tomorrow. Wish me luck!! My plan is to walk to my friend Michele's house (which is almost exactly 9 miles away) and then collapse on her porch. Then climb into and break her third tub in less than a week. Then lay on her coach and watch Twilight. Then have her drive me home:) 

I am working on my post for this Sunday- the "Free Therapy" segment I started and then never continued from a few weeks ago. This weeks topic "Subconsciously finding relationships and situations that reinforce our dysfunctional core beliefs" That's cognitive behavioral therapy, son!

Anyway,

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm....thinking I may have missed something....but I did not see my walking visitor.......did you get lost Lori Ann???

    ReplyDelete