Sunday, December 15, 2013

Songs of good cheer

It was another crazy Christmas weekend At Chez Hinsdale and Monroe this weekend. 

Having Danielle's kids next door has made Christmas genuinely merry and bright:) 
They are cookie decorating magic!
Elly does not appreciate me asking her to put down her decorating candy and smile. :) 
Last night we went sledding after dark! 
I made soup with vegetables, people. On purpose. 

Another classic Elly jump shot. 
Then church got cancelled.

We went carolling and handing out cookies to the neighbors. It reminded me of the mission. One guy even refused the cookies and carolling. Scrooge.

Anyway,

It was awesome.

The only drawbacks:

My stomach has hurt all weekend. I think I strained a stomach muscle at the gym. That's right, people. I'm getting sports injuries now.

I didn't get my 9 mile walk in due to the ice and snow.

I once got trapped on my bed by all three of the cats. They were literally surrounding me. I felt a little frightened.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment