Saturday, December 14, 2013

Throw cares away


Random Snowy Saturday Update

Let's do this dance!

The first three pictures are of my office decorations. Nothing says "I'm here to listen" more than jarringly bright, slightly tacky Christmas decorations:) 
There is candy on this table. Which my clients either ignore or literally dump into their pockets. There is no one in the middle. 
The holiday tissues are for display only! If you must cry, I will get the non display tissues for you!
I wrote myself a Christmas card from Sugar and put it on this door so I wouldn't look so lame:)  
The hospital is right across from my office. (the one where James was born!) I love December because I have the perfect view of their Christmas lights from my office window. Which are kinda blocked by my large head. 
Tuesday ended up being a Snow day. I could have gotten into work (my dad was driving me- I'm such a feminist) but all of my clients cancelled. It was magical.
Danielle's kids had a snow day too so we stopped on the way back from my office and got them holiday donuts! I remember being so excited for snow days as a kid and I wanted to celebrate with them:)
In more important news, I GOT A PACKAGE FROM AUSTRALIA!! Thank you so much, Sarah!!!! We were all literally dancing around, looking at everything, eating chocolate pop rocks. I keep having to steal the magazine back from my dad! The Australian flags are above our entertainment center:) You are the BEST!! 
It's gingerbread 24-7 around here. 
Sugar in the Australian Santa hat!
My parents gingerbread houses are always better than mine. My dad has actually accused me of 'dragging the family name through the mud'.
I got George Clooney'd at work again. My coworkers are brilliant. I've got to get a plan together. 
They made me Rand Paul post it notes!!
I hope all of your holidays are merry and bright so far!!

Lori Ann

p.s.- If the ipod shuffler turns on ' top of the world' by the Carpenters one more time, I am going to scream!!!

p.p.s.- Tomorrow we will discuss how I have fallen off the wagon with my exercising again!!


2 comments:

  1. First up, I love the idea of non-display tissues. How often have I have wasted my good tissues?!
    Secondly, glad you got the package! There will be a Christmas card following shortly (oops... forgot to put it in the box...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man your gingerbread houses are so much better than ours

    ReplyDelete