Thursday, December 26, 2013

Won't another minute buy

So we went to Washington's Crossing on Christmas Day.

 You know, the reenactment of when Washington crossed the Delaware River and surprised the hessian soldiers on Christmas Day?

Usually I go through all of the pictures (I took 227 of them) and then photoshop the best ones and put them on the blog. 

Today, as part of my plan to 'honest blog' I just randomly picked some. 

 Prepare to experience the real, unfiltered version of our Christmas Day historical adventure! 
We spent most of the trip staring at the back of other people's heads- jumping up and down trying to see the boats.
Danielle waited for me because it was a sharp incline down to the river bank. That was so nice:) 
I wish it wasn't so cold. Elly had this amazing side ponytail but we couldn't really see it under her coat hood. 
Danielle and her mini me.
This is the most adorable picture (taken by Jack Jack). I told Danielle that Elly and James look like a miniature version of some sweet old married couple. 
There are about 10 pictures of this la la loopsy pony laying on the ground. It's very avante garde. 
Probably a random attempt of mine to capture the magic of Danielle's kids gathered around her.


So, it was a festive, educational, cold, only mildly rage inducing holiday adventure.

Here is to many more to come.

Lori Ann


p.s.- This blog post title is dedicated to the fact that the Christmas music was FINALLY off the radio and I was totally psyched about it and then Dust in the Wind came on. If you have any hope about life, that song will kill it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment