Saturday, January 4, 2014

Dreams come slow

Jan. 4th, 2014.

It's that magical time again. 

Time for...

The Resolutions Post

I don't like the word resolutions that much. It's a word that has been synonymous with failure for me too many times.

2014 is going to be my year of Reformation.

I have always loved the word Reformation. Well, at least since I learned about the Protestant Reformation. There is a part of me that identifies so strongly with Martin Luther, nailing his 95 Theses to the church door.
Do you think it's his ex Catholic bad boy status that makes him hot? Or his beret?
I am not going to get into the minute details of my personal Reformation here.

It involves things like: getting off facebook, going vegetarian again, early to bed-early to rise, and a hundred other details that have been swimming around in my head. 

The only thing that really needs to be said is that when it's January 4th, 2015 I want to look back and have had fewer regrets, more adventures, a sharper mind, a healthier body, increased honesty, a clearer plan for the future, and I want to have brought myself closer to God. 

This blog falls under the 'be more honest' part of my Reformation.

I am not exceptionally honest on this blog and I'd like to be.

Therefore I am making it private.

I don't want my clients to find it.

I want to have the freedom to say what I am thinking without fear of censure. 

If you want to keep reading, send me your email and I will invite you. 

My email is lorihinsdale@gmail.com.

 Or you can facebook message me if we are facebook friends. 

Also,

 I have started a new blog.

This blog is all about my health goals.

It will be public and I'm afraid it will be a bit boring.

It's about keeping me accountable, honest with myself, and moving forward.

You can find it HERE

TSC is buckling in for a crazy 2014. 

I hope you all the best year of your lives.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. Just read on FB that you are making this blog private. Since I blog stalk you all the time, please invite me when you go private!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear your honesty! melisjones@msn.com

    ReplyDelete