Wednesday, January 8, 2014

You just bought your expulsion papers, Nwanda

this does not relate to my post at all
It's 6:45 am, people.

Before even the crack of dawn.

I am currently chatting with Elly about aliens.

I deleted my fitness themed blog because I realized that I can barely keep up with this blog, much less another one.

I can't wait for my psych evaluation. I demand that they diagnose me with ADHD. I can't focus on anything.

Anyway, here is what I have been thinking about lately:

People breaking up. I've heard of some recent devastating breakups and its been so sad. Why can't people live out the lifetime television for women life long passionate love story I have planned for them?

The mid-terms. I've already got 2014 fever! I am going to ask off for the Wednesday after election night because I plan to stay up ALL NIGHT!!

Getting revenge on my coworker who keeps George Clooneying me. I still can't think of even where to begin with that. 

My hair. It's so horrible. I am going to wait until right before my half marathon and then cut it even and dye it blond.

That is all.

Lori Ann

p.s.- More honest blogging to come in the future. When it's not the crack of dawn. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your hair would look AWESOME blonde!!!! And no more Pink Sneakers? :(

    ReplyDelete