Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Grab up my glasses

Because this blog isn't narcissistic enough, I've decided to do a post about a day in my life.

It's going to make you feel one or (most likely) all of the following thing:

Jealous

Amazed

Mildly nauseated

Vaguely bored and wondering if your time on the Internet couldn't be put to more productive use than this. 

Here we go...

I wake up in the morning, feeling like P-Diddy...
And leave this exciting bed. Ignore the stuffed rabbit. Peachy is of no consequence to this discussion.
I get on my sexy workout clothes
Then eat the breakfast of champions!
Mornings are when I  look the most sexy
It's rare I come here this early. All the weird gym crazys are here at 6:15 am
I was going to get my trainer to take a picture of me after two grueling hours at the gym but he was too busy lecturing me on (and I quote) " getting my ass to the gym"
I arrive at my lovely place of employment
Walk down the infamous "red wing"
And arrive in my office and proceed to take awkward self portraits with the self timer
Then I hang out with some incredibly cool people. Who don't question why I am running around taking pictures between appointments:)
I do not eat any of the chocolate in my office. Nope. Not even one...or twelve pieces. No. 
My new favorite office picture:) 
More riveting scenes from my office

6 appointments, one super hot lunch date!, and 3 hours of paperwork later and...
I look like I've been hit with a sledgehammer

I've skipped a few scenes from my day of course.

Not pictured:

Any of my appointments. Dang HIPPA.

Changing in my office. Yes. I frequently change in my office.

Putting on my makeup around 11 am. It felt like the right time.

Obsessively emailing my favorite client.

Trying to convince my parents to join me in a State of the Union drinking game

My luxurious bubble bath. I promised myself to never take another picture in the bathroom after the K-mart photo pickup incident of 2002.

And various other exciting life details.

There you have it.

A day in the life of the Spinster Chronicles.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. "Peachy is of no consequence to this discussion" Bahaha!
    I'm dying to know about the K-Mart incident! Please, please, tell me more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sighs......guess I am not of any consequence....I know I said no pictures....LOL...but I didn't say you couldn't mention me at all Miss Lori.....LOL

    ReplyDelete