Friday, January 17, 2014

Rage quitting and other bad ideas

How I felt by the 5 pm today
Sorry for the sporadic blogging.

It's been a stressful, crazy week.

And today was the icing on the cake of a kind of miserable week. 

Today I had 6 appointments in a row. 

Not unusual (though most days I try not to have more than 4 in a row- I start zoning out after that)

But EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of them was a client that challenges me. 

I love every single one of my clients but some of them are just tougher. For one reason or another. 

They leave a session after 45-50 minutes and I feel like collapsing on the floor.

And today I had 6 in a row. 

And they were overlapping. One would run over and the next would be literally knocking on my office door.

There were a few minutes towards the end when I LITERALLY contemplated screaming. 

Just screaming. 

This is one reason I am glad to have gone private. I wouldn't want any of my clients to read this although I don't think I am violating their confidentiality in saying it. 

So, sorry this is kind of a ranting, whiny post. 

I wish I had some uplifting things to say. 

Actually, I have to tell you the story of my greatest Aunt moment ever that happened this week. 

I'll write that post tomorrow. 

When I've recovered from today. 

Lori Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment