Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Slamming the door

Random Picture Post
The two little girls in my Sunday school class. They're wild :) The recently demanded I get them Hello Kitty folders.
I don't want to know how my mother knows so much about breaking and entering. But I'm just glad she got us in to watch House of Cards!
Poor Thomas lost the last inch or two of his tail in the door. People are already calling him 'stubs'. (so maybe it's me calling him that. Whatever. It was going to happen eventually!)
Katherine really is a classic American beauty. 
Elly is doing great with her gymnastics! She already has the strange leotard. I give us a few years until we are in the Olympics, baby!
Weird selfie # 311- just for my sister Erin! 
This thing is so weird. It's constantly climbing in my purse.

So many stories have happened and I wish I had written them down before because I've forgotten some of them.

But here are a couple I remember.

James, in discussing how one of Nana Terry's brothers died, stated "yeah, but he was martyred".

Creating cupcake surprises with the girls.

Elly wearing her soccer uniform and high heeled shoe to school in the same day.

I wish I could just record their whole childhood. :)

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment