Saturday, May 31, 2014

boots with the fur


I've been thinking about changes I want to make in my life. 

So that I am happier, more at peace, more confident, and more Christ-like.

I am a firm believer in personal revelation. That God speaks directly to us and any question we have, He will answer. (if not always in the way that we expect..yes, I am quoting Luna Lovegood!)

Anyway, I've just had a reoccurring thought over the last few weeks and I've decided to act on it. 

It might seem silly and strange to others but I am ok with it. 

I've decided to only wear skirts and dresses.
 (except for working out and/or cleaning the house)

This may seem trivial and random to some. 

But it means a lot to me.

I've always been a skirt wearer, since my youngest days. 

I feel confident and free in a skirt. 

I feel more attractive and more focused. 

I've also never found a pair of jeans that I really liked. 

It also reminds me of my missionary service. 

It is a visual trigger for me to remember God and to live a Christ centered life.

I know, just wearing a skirt does that?

For me, it does. 

So..here is to the era of skirts and dresses. 

Wish me Luck!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment