Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Falling slowly

I love Fall.

I love the leaves.

The glowing pumpkins.

The feeling of early American history here in PA- when you see 400 year old gravestones covered is bright red maple leaves. 

Fall always triggers a little mania in me. 

I do more. 

I enjoy life more. 

I feel so at peace. 

So...here are my favorite things of fall..so far! 

 I have been carving pumpkins like it's my job. 

I'm actually having a carving party tomorrow night with Shauri and her husband. 

I am sure I will burn out by Halloween :) 
 I have been proactively trying to live my religion. 

Be more than just a Mormon in name. 

The middle picture is my Sunday school class. 

And seeing my oldest nephew get the Aaronic priesthood was amazing. 
I am going to crash because I take like 100 fall pics a day on my drives around town and to and from work. 

The leaves aren't even if full color yet and I am so in love with them.

And there is something so inspiring and beautiful about the Mennonite candles in the windows of the homes around here.

Oh fall....I count on you to sustain me through the long, boring winter.

The pastel madness of spring.

And the unbearable, sticky hot summer.

You never let me down. 

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always forget that not every speaks 'mormon'- we don't have a pastor or priest in our church and actually believe that any worthy male (12 and older) can have the priesthood. It's the power to act in the name of God- which probably sounds odd if you didn't grow up with it;) the Aaronic priesthood is the first level- it's held by new members or boys 12-18. Then you get the second level Melchezidik. Google can definitly explain better tha me:)

      Delete