Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Look how they shine for you

I am taking a brief pause in my fascinating travel posts to say 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

to my amazing nephew Jack- Jack. 



Now that my blog is public again, I won't put his picture up. 

Even though it's all over this blog.

I am trying to be respectful of my sister. She claims there are pedophiles online...so odd, right? 

There aren't any weirdos online :) 

ANYWAY,

Jack Jack- when you read this one day I want you to know that:

I have loved you every minute of every day since October 8th, 2002. 

You changed our family in the best way. 

You made me an aunt, which has been the most important role I've ever had in my entire life. 

You make me smile every single time I see you. 

I love how thoughtful you can be. 

I love how loving you can be. 

I am so proud of the young man you are becoming. 

I can't wait to see you passing the sacrament. 
(Aaronic priesthood, baby!)

I am always here for you. 

Nothing could ever change that. 

Happy 12th, my sweet baby Jack!!

Lori Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment