Monday, October 13, 2014

No treble

Random Monday at 1 am picture post. 

I am blogging at 1 am. 

Because I got hopped up on coke and skittles at my office while I was updating my filing. 

Nothing like filing to get a person revved up: )

Here are some awesome pictures that will get your week started on the right foot! 

 I've been taking a lot of pictures as a I drive.

 (and painting my nails. And brushing my hair. And facebook stalking)

 The fall leaves are still not at that amazing place they will be in about 2 weeks but the fall sky makes me so happy. 

 Shauri brought me sparking cider in a sparkly bottle, cat nip, and a candle for my birthday at like 10 pm.

 Best birthday toast ever! 

I took my Sunday school class outside today.

 Even though they begged to stay in and talk even more about the Old Testament :) 

 I never could quite get them to jump in sync :) 

 I have the best kids in the whole primary.

 I am very lucky to be their teacher. 

 The infamous Philadelphia skyline pumpkin.

 It just got real in here.

 What?

 What! 

Dawn is THE BEST.

 She made me a cake, got me tons of my favorite candy and an APPLE CIDER candle (she knows me so well!) and a light up snoopy card.

 I thank God every day for sending me such an amazing friend who has surprised me time and again with her kindness and in never forgetting me- whether it's cheering me on in my crazy marathoning or celebrating my 22nd birthday
 (for the 13th time!)

I found THIS when I walked in!! 

I finally got a new license.

The DMV on your birthday is where it is at. 

I wish it was a little more dramatic before and after but I am going to hold onto my original and then, in 4 years when I get a new one, hopefully I will be exactly where I want to be.

 My mom always tells me not to be an organ donor because then they won't try and save you if you are in an accident.

 One day I am going to get in a fender bender and then call her and tell her they are removing my kidneys even though I only have a sprained ankle :) 

This past week was one of the coolest of my life. 

Seeing my sister and former mission companions
 (and the beautiful mountains!)

Celebrating my birthday with the coolest friends I have ever had. 

Getting a new license! 

Jack-Jack turning 12 and getting the priesthood (today!). 

I am kind of falling back in love with my life. 

Maybe because it's fall.

And 1 am. 

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. "I am kind of falling back in love with my life" YES!!!!!! I love this so much!
    I also need to tell you that you have a great drivers license photo (what's up with that?!) AND, while I do not in any way condone using your phone whilst driving, I do adore the picture of that Pennsylvania sky :)

    ReplyDelete