Friday, September 10, 2010

These are my confessions..Part 17494278..


I confess:

There has been a lot of drama at work lately, including, but not limited to: a "come to Budda" meeting with my immediate supervisor, an  intern named Laura who is JUST like me (she's LDS, working on her MSW, and she came out here to help her sister!), late night texting, and crying in supervision meetings.

 And the cantaloupes..how could I forget them?

Free cantaloupes from my mortal enemy.

I think I am over my grape fetish.

Now I am obsessed with tacos.

Trying to get this blog the way I want it is going to kill me.

And then I'm going to make national news as the very first victim of "death by blog":)

The fall packages are ALMOST complete.

Just a few more things...

Glee starts soon.

 I am so excited that it's keeping me up at night.

You know what word I hate?

 "Grimace".

Seriously, have you ever heard anyone say it?

And it always sounds annoying when written
. (No disrespect to that purple creature from McDonalds)

68 days until my parents go to Europe.

 Enjoy it, Europeans.

Things will never be the same after November 17th...

Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. I could be a victim of death by blog....or death by children. They will definitely be the 2 leading causes of my demise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you've met your clone and that she's your intern... and that her name is Laura. That's just a few letters off from being Lori. Weird! As for the word grimace... I think it's kind of cool, because when you say grimace, you face automatically makes a grimace. What do they call words like that? Onomatopoeias? Nah, I think that's wrong, but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work sounds like an unkind place for you. Sorry about that. What's up with the cantaloupes?? I hope your parents manage to enjoy Europe without the Europeans having to change too many things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grimace sounds like something one does when constipated. That is always what comes to my mind immediately. Gross. Sorry I had to share that. I love fall too, it has put me in a wonderful mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everyone's comments!

    Mindi- when you come to NC, we should have a bloggers conference!

    Shannon- I think she might be trying to 'single white female' me. If I turn up missing, blame Laura. It IS onomatopoeias! grimace, bubble, words that sound like what they describe!

    Kat- thanks for commenting! I work in mental health, so its always crazy. I don't consider it a good week unless I have been crying in someone's office:)

    Heather- I think that is it. I have always hated that word and I couldn't really understand why..it does make me think of that person as constipated! I hope it's fall all the time in the celestial kingdom..not that I'm going to make it there or anything:)

    ReplyDelete