Thursday, September 30, 2010

Told a few thousand stories..


I was in line behind the sheriff at walmart today.

 I haven't had this kind of brush with celebrity since the '08 Barnes and Noble Chris Daughtry incident!
One week until my birthday.

Oh yeah, its gonna be me and you, 31!

Let's make this the best year ever!!

Eri and I will be the same age again..like we are every year.

We are the same age from October 7th until December 10th.

64 days out of the year. 

I was crying in my car today, listening to Delilah.

She played "i hope you dance" and it made me sad that I am going to miss Jack-Jack's baptism. 

It made me sad that he is grown up enough to get baptized.
Where did my sweet, beautiful baby go?

I am a fan of the show Modern Family.

There has been a big facebook movement for the gay couple on the show to kiss.

 They finally did, and man oh man, was I disappointed.

 When I turn in to my prime time show and I hear there is going to be a gay kiss, I want something a little more exciting than that.

Put some effort into it, guys...seriously.

I have been learning so much about my own psychosis lately.

 It's fascinating.

 Next week I feature a list of topics I want to address with my future therapist!

I am stalled on Moby Dick.

 I think it happened when Ishmael started creating categories of whales, their features and behaviors, etc.

 Herman Melville hijacked my entertaining high seas adventure and turned it into some sort of whale variances encyclopedia.

Yikes.

Spanish is my superpower

. It still gives me a thrill when someone new sees me speaking Spanish.

 I love the look of confusion and the questions "wait...you speak Spanish?" 

I drank an entire thing of simply orange in one evening. 

I've got to get up at 6 am to make brownies.

 How do I get myself in these situations? 

Night, night!

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. You and Jeremy and at least 2 things in common, 1) he just turned 31 (he's less than a month older than you.) 2) He loves shocking people when he speaks Spanish too. Jeremy also thinks you're hilarious and wants to meet you more than he wants to meet Danielle. Don't rub it in too much though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris was all excited about Moby Dick for the first 1/3 of the book, and then he kept talking about what a switch it was from the funny to the really really boring. But he made it through and still insists that I need to read it. Hurry up and finish and tell me if it's really worth it, because I can't trust my husband when it comes to these things.

    ReplyDelete