Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have a family here on Earth


So...

It all went down at work today, people. 

I won't get into detail because I just know I would the person who got fired for writing too much about work on her blog. 

However, the reason I bring it up is because, seriously..

Sometimes I have the BEST family ever.

I called my Dad crying because of work and he told me..and I quote "Get your license, and once its in your hands, I'm going to come down there to help you move home and then go and have a talk with those people". *when my dad says "have a talk", he means "intimidate someone with his size and  with threats of violence". *

My sister Erin immediately began berating the person I was talking about with all sorts of creative bad language. "Oh my gosh, what a #%*#Q &(#   &()# er! I am going to #$()#% his ()#$& and then #%()#% because he is such a &()$#&_ *  She then made a number of wild threats which I talked her down from, as I don't want to have to visit her in prison.:)

I then got a call from my other sister Danielle, who informed me that the person I was talking about "doesn't sound mentally stable" and that she felt like it must be hard for me, being smarter  than my coworkers (in her words) to have to sit there and listen to "their crap". 

My sisters told me that my mom was "fired up". 

My brother in law called me with his ideas for revenge. Thanks, Jackie. 

It is so amazing to have a family like that.

 To know that I have people who care about whether I had a bad day at work or not.

Who would defend me, even if I were in the wrong. 

I have sometimes wondered why I am in the family that I am.

There are moments when I feel like I don't belong.

That I am nothing like any of them. 

But it's moments like this that I know why I have the family that I do.

It was God's plan.

 He knew I needed them and they have always watched out for me. 

Thank you, guys.

 You are all so crazy, but that is what makes you amazing.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment