Monday, September 13, 2010

Your string of lights is still bright to me


I so very rarely get excited for new music. If I hear it on the radio and learn the lyrics, I grow to like it and sing along. 

 It's unusual for me to be like "I can't wait for this album to come out!"

I SO cannot wait for Taylor Swift's new album, Speak Now

I've already heard two of the songs (Mine and Innocent) and they are amazing!!

I wish I could switch generations and have Taylor Swift for my generation, and give Britney Spears to this generation:) 


Lori Ann
p.s.- My nephew James is having a hard time adjusting to his new school. He is autistic.(but the brightest and most beautiful child I have ever seen!) Can everyone keep him in your prayers? He is so sweet and I think that if we all pray, he will be ok. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is where our tastes are going to have to part ways...I am not a Taylor Swift fan...sorry.
    That breaks my heart about James though- I will pray for him as well.

    ReplyDelete