Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You'll have new Septembers

What it is, people?
 (I love saying that, it makes no sense)
Anyway, I have been asking my clients questions from my infamous

  book of questions

 and so I thought I'd ask you all too!

 Please choose at least one
(or maybe all of them!!)

 and tell me something about yourself.

Aren't I paying you people to keep me entertained at work?

I'd hate to have to lay any of you off in this kind of economy!! 

Question 1
What would you most like to hear from your father?

Question 2
Who do you think was the worst criminal in history?

Question 3
What's the most disgusting thing you've ever had to do?

Answer or don't.

 Your silence will be just as intriguing as your answers:)

p.s. On a side note, my fall decorating has now spewed over from my apartment to my office.

Check out my office door
 (the thing in the middle is for putting pics and decorations..don't worry..I'm getting to that next!)

p.p.s.- Don't be alarmed.

 It's supposed to look like that:)



                        Lori Ann

7 comments:

  1. Answer to Question 1: his laugh
    Answer to Question 2: child molesters. I know that's not a specific person, but hearing about them in the news makes me want to vomit.
    Answer to Question 3: Clean the 1st floor of the JKHB on BYU campus. I swear one of the writing TAs had an eating disorder. Someone would puke in the garbage can the night before. It would sit all night long and so when I would clean it in the morning, the stench was awful. This wouldn't have been bad if it didn't happen about once a week! Seriously, if you are going to be sick at a public place, at least tie the bag off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! How is Jeremy's job going? I am praying that everything works out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...I can only think of an answer to question 3 right now, and I'm not even sure it's THE MOST disgusting thing, but it's what I can think of at the moment: the time that Ellie swallowed a penny and the doctor told me to snap on some rubber gloves and make sure it worked its way out, if you know what I mean. I did it once, found no penny, barely held onto my lunch, and decided a bit of change in the digestive tract wasn't that big of a deal after all. It probably went through eventually, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grosses thing I have ever had to do is dispose of a dead baby mouse. I still want to wash my hands, close my eyes tight, run, scream, etc. thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started my nursing career as a nurses aide; there are many disgusting things I had to do; so take your pick from vomit; diarrhea; spit, packing a wound that you could put your fist in to the bone; etc and many other unmentionable things esp.when a patient is constipated and they need help

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, from my father I would love to hear" You have enough education"

    ReplyDelete
  7. worst criminal in history is hands down Adolf Hitler

    ReplyDelete