Thursday, July 21, 2011

I have got no service in the club, you see..

I am in love with Chris Powell (from Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition). IN LOVE, people. I heard he is married. Anyone know any good home wrecking skills?

I am so tired of hearing about the debt ceiling. I get it. It's important. But I swear, politicians just talk and talk and talk. They need to get my brother in law in there. He'll be calling China, telling them to bring the treats to the next international meeting. We will be out of debt in no time! *I mean this as a compliment, Jackie. You know your cheapness inspires me!*

Some crazy girls brought me flowers today! I am now accepting flowers from all people- there will be no limitations made based on gender, ethnicity, or political leaning. (although your nationality could be held against you. And no, I'm not talking about Canada again. Ok, yes I am)

I got an iPod shuffle just for my workout music. So I can walk and dream about my life with Chris Powell.

My dad bought me sneakers today. Going shoe shopping with my dad is kind of a religious experience. It's an emotional journey, at the very least. I think he was again shamed by me when I told the sales girl I might bedazzle the white sneakers he got me.

Ok, so don't forget- homewrecking secrets needed, ASAP!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. If you would watch more Lifetime movies with me, you would learn plenty of home-wrecking skills!

    ReplyDelete