Friday, July 22, 2011

Where my music's playing

Today I got a great job in the place I've wanted to live for like 8 years.

Chester County, PA.

It's just south of Philadelphia, fairly close to the Maryland and Delaware borders.

And it's Amish country, y'all.

This is it.

The Place.

It is so unbelievably beautiful there.

It will be a month or two before I move. I've got to focus on my new job and apartment shopping. I would love to get something vintage-y with hard wood floors and a fireplace. We'll see what happens.

I think I could be happy there living in a box.

Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I am fascinated with that culture and I'll be expecting lost of really great posts regarding such. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chester county is beautiful. I actually visit that area often. Congrats and thanks again for the kind words you left me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does that mean I can plan my trip to come visit you!?

    ReplyDelete