Thursday, July 7, 2011

Random Thoughts: the 18 days off caffeine Edition



We are taking Jack-Jack to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter! We are so dressing him up as Harry Potter. I hope he remembers it forever.

It's weird for me to drive around here at night. In Reidsville, after 8 pm the whole town practically shuts down and the roads are clear. Here, people are up and driving around at midnight!

I've been off soda since June 20th, 2011. Crystal Light has been my salvation. I've had many, many icy cold glasses of lemonade/raspberry lemonade/fruit punch/cranberry apple to get me through breaking my 20 year addiction to soda:)

Elly and James were playing chess this morning. Danielle's kids are smart. When we were young, we played a game called "Shakies" where we ran around in circles, yelling "shakies". So, yeah..

Sorry my life isn't more exciting right now. I'm working on developing some conflict and drama, just to spice up this blog!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. ohh oohh I wanna play me some shakies!!

    SHAKIES!!

    (chess is kinda boring)

    ReplyDelete