Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Watching the tide roll away


I am not a super proactive job hunter.

I kinda always have this feeling that someone is just going to go ahead and find me and say "Listen, we want to pay you about 100,000 a year. Just to be you. Maybe do some crafting, come to office parties, etc"

So, I hold off on the job search, waiting for that to happen.

Which it never does.

So...my point is, after 6 weeks of vacation and apathetic job searching, I thought I had found one great job and I was all set to move to Chester County.

But now I've got 2 more job offers closer to home and one with significantly better pay.

I don't know what to do with three job offers.

AHHH!!

I've never really been in a situation like this before.

Do I go for the great money, the dream location, or the best job description??

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooh, that's a tough one. I say go for the job that you will love the most. Life will be much much better with a job you enjoy going to everyday (even if it's not the best pay.)

    ReplyDelete