Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Week in Pictures

I was lucky enough to go on a drive through Bucks County with my dad. My dad knows every back road ever invented and Bucks County is so beautiful. There is genuinely little that I enjoy more than listening to classic rock, driving with my dad, listening to his thoughts on politics and life.

We drove through the town that I was born in. Doylestown, PA. Pink was born there
too. I guess that makes me kind of edgy and cool.

My nieces and I made peach apple juice with the juicer. We then used the pulp to make muffins. Boo-yah. We're organic-y like that.

This is Katy and her trusty friend Sam. She was racing Elly and James and they finished a good 5 minutes before her. But she and Sam kept on running. It was so cute it brought tears to my eyes.
Speaking of crazies, here are the PB & J (better known as Elly and James) gearing up for their big silly string fight. It ended; as all Elly and James activities do, with tears and accusations of "that's not fair!". I have got to find more reasons to dress them up in trash bags. It's adorable:)

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment