Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Summer Summertime

So..

This is my third week off all soda. It's changed my personality. Hopefully for the better long term. I am sure my family hopes so too. "Angry Lori" is only entertaining for about 2 minutes.

Fireworks with the kids was magical! Jack, James, Elly, and Katy are the funniest, most interesting people I have ever met. If I didn't already have a tattoo, I would get one of their initials. I can't go to the place of having two tattoos.

Jack- Jack is reading the Harry Potter books! He finished book 5 "The Order of the Phoenix"tonight! It's 9 days until the premiere of the last movie. If he's finished Book 7, I would love for him to get to see one of the movies on the big screen:)

I am glad that Casey Anthony got her fair hearing and the opportunity to tell her side of the story. Now, if only Caylee Anthony could get that chance...

I may or may not have actually moved here for my Dad's grilling.


Dad, Danielle, and I took the kids to see graves of Revolutionary War soldiers on the Fourth of July. We talked to them about the price of our freedom and showing appreciation for our soldiers and for the privilege it is to be American. I think they absorbed about 1% of that discussion:)

Lori Ann

1 comment: