Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's like rain on your wedding day

Yesterday, karma (or maybe it was fate? or irony?) smacked me in the face.

Henry, my now former work partner (I'm still crying about him leaving), got into a car accident.

I felt so bad for him but somehow at some point got around to joking about it.

Which is when karma/fate/irony stepped in.

On the way home I got in a car accident.

I curse you karma/fate/irony! It was one thing to take away Henry, but now my trunk lid and rear bumper?

That's crossing a line:)

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. On the bright side though, your car looks very shiny in that picture. And maybe this will give you and Henry something to bond over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish. I already tried that tactic! I actually called him before I called my parents. Although, we did bond over Mike's youtube video. (I can't remember why I showed him) You can tell Mike that Henry thinks he's hot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need details! It looks like you backed into a post! Or did the post hit you? Or maybe a deer ran into the back of your car.

    ReplyDelete