Monday, October 17, 2011

Every day is an endless dream

You guys, I've moved!

If you are friends with me on facebook you are most likely well aware of this as I am unable to stop plastering images of my apartment on my wall.

It's nice.

Like, REALLY nice.

I feel very out of place.

For the last 3 years I have lived here:



It was nice.

Ok, it was shady. It was icy in winter, covered in wood paneling, people in the parking lot at all hours, and I believe most of my neighbors were unemployed.
(not by misfortune...by choice)

Now I live here:


I live on the fourth floor.

 It's so quiet.

 I have vaulted ceilings

. I have the world's biggest bathtub.

 I can't spend money anymore.

 I got myself some ramon for the next week because holy hannah this place is expensive!!

BUT...

It's only a ten month lease.

Which gives me 10 months to do the following:

1. Write my book

2. Start preparing to buy something

3. Decide if I want to stay with this company long term

4. Take a bubble bath EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Speaking of which..


This tub is calling my name!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on moving. It's hard work! Can't wait for our house to feel like a home!

    ReplyDelete