Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Last 31


I'll only be 31 for another 14 minutes.

It's been an epic year.

I got my clinical licensure.

The culmination of 8 years of study and practice.
I moved back home to PA.

I got basically my dream job in my dream location.

Paid off my car.

Got into two accidents.

Diagnosed literally hundreds of people with mental health disorders.

Fell in love and got my heart broken all in the same day.
(Oh, Henry. I still miss you.)

Got my first real Christmas tree.

Got an iPhone.
(Thanks for making it possible for me to watch Youtube while stuck in traffic, Steve Jobs. RIP)

I got a Coach bag.

I chopped off my hair.

I bought a cricut and it changed the way I craft.

I (kinda) learned how to sew.

I (kinda) learned how to bake bread.

I gave Peachy away.

I made and lost anonymous internet friends.

I officially defriended over 200 people.

I saw the last Harry Potter movie and cried on the way home from the theater.



It's exactly midnight.

 Happy Birthday to me.

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. Thirty two is waiting for you!! It is going to be the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked on FB, and I am STILL IN!!! Shweet! Thanks!

    Also, a new show you might like to abcess (spelling is an art) over maybe ... did ya watch Suburgatory?? I kinda like it.

    ReplyDelete