Saturday, October 22, 2011

In that bright October sun


I was so glad to see this baby yesterday.

 Maybe it's because he's been ours the longest, but I miss him the most when I don't see the kids that often.


Did I mention that I live about a mile from Delaware?

 And while there are many thrilling perks to living next to the First State, I love their lack of sales tax the most!!


I have so much I want to say about last night when Danielle and the kids slept over for the first time.

Its a story worth about 10 blog posts.

 But all you really need to know is the following:
1. We all now have some Communist enemies. For reals.
2. There may or may not be Russians rummaging through my stuff.
3. Erin called my apartment manager pretending to be me.
4. If they didn't know how before, all the kids can walk like ballerinas now.


My parents came to see my apartment today.

Well, my dad saw it when he moved me in.

 All by himself.

Yes, my dad is a superhero, thanks for asking:)

 Anyway, they got me that cute wreath for my door and a pumpkin candle and my dad made my favorite dinner for me, which we all ate sitting in the sun room.

I know they hate it when I say this
 (because we have a dysfunctional pattern of communication in our family of not talking about feelings)

 but I really do love my family so much.

Thank you for supporting me in everything I do.

Thank you for knowing how magical I would find it to see a fall wreath on my door.

Thank you for carting four crazy babies over a hundred miles round trip and sleeping on the floor, just to see my new place.

Thank you for defending me, listening to me, threatening to drop people over their own balconies for me, and making me laugh when I want to cry.

What I really want to say is this...

Ваши дети слишком громко.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment