Monday, October 31, 2011

It caught on in a flash

From the mission. Tocando puertas gives you time to plan alot of things..creative picture taking being one.

I've been trying all week to write a poem about fall.

It's been a travesty. Muddled verses about falling leaves and chilly breezes.

I can't find the words to encapsulate the pure heavenly joy that is; for me, everything fall.

Today was a perfect fall day -beautiful, clear, and crisp.

My parents and brother came to visit and we had cheese steaks and went to the Christmas Tree Shoppe.

(which was un-freaking-believable..rivals IKEA for my favorite store ever status!)

And now tonight-

My jack o lantern is on its last legs, but I've got it burning for one last night. My little ceramic haunted house too.

The only thing missing from my being perfectly content with all the world and life is missing seeing one little bat, one giraffe, one dinosaur, and one handsome Harry Potter:)

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with your self portraits it is not even funny! Nothing beats the fall in the east...live it up for me! We tried to watch scary movies here, but they didn't show here :( I have to go to this Christmas Tree Shoppe everyone talks about! That place and Hobby Lobby.
    Right now baby name #1 is Clara. I'm still open to suggestions so feel free to pass them on! If I am remembering correctly I quite liked a few of your last suggestions- it was Andrew who proved to be difficult. Don't worry though, I'm not really taking his opinion too seriously at this point.

    ReplyDelete