Friday, October 14, 2011

Random Happenings: The First Edition


Picture 1: My birthday was last Friday.

 At some point before I woke up at 7 am, my parents filled my car with balloons!

Picture 2: Erin; who is out visiting from Utah, took me on my first trip to PF Changs.

 It was a combination birthday slash I found an apartment celebration lunch!

Picture 3: This picture is completely fuzzy and so does not do justice to the AMAZING birthday party Danielle threw for me and Jack-Jack.

There was a chocolate fondue pot, people! In the shape of a Hershey kiss.

 Jack made Carmel filled chocolate cupcakes with individual pumpkin faces, and there...in the middle of the table, was my lovely store bought cake.

Thanks Monroes!
 (especially for your sweet, perfect, and meaningful gifts. I will ALWAYS cherish them)

Picture 4: My crazy Elly is a daisy now.

 Look out girl scouts!

 You don't know who you just admitted into your ranks!

Picture 5: Another blurry classic.

 If you look closely you'll see it's my sister Erin again...not 2 minutes in the door from the airport, crawling around with the cats.

 Some things never change:)

My entire next post will be dedicated to the kick ass apartment I found.

 It's right on the Pennsylvania/ Delaware border.

 Which means I will be doing all my TAX FREE shopping right over the state line.

It also has a ginormous bathtub, people.

It's a little teeny tiny more than I wanted to pay
(it is literally 3 times the cost of my last apartment)

but it is going to be worth it... wait until you see the pictures!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! Yay for birthdays! Yay for apartments! You are pretty much living the life I want to live.

    ReplyDelete