Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random Thoughts: Saturday evening edition


It's snowing!

 My mom said the last time she remembers it snowing in October was the year I was born.

It's weird to see the juxtaposition of the fall leaves and the snow.

It creates some serious cognitive dissonance for me.

The view from my window at home is AMAZING.

 I tried to get pictures, but they turned out really badly.

 I feel like I am in a really cool snow globe up here on the 4th floor!

I am watching scary movies tonight.

 YAY!

 I love to scare myself a little.

Yesterday I had to do 6 diagnostic assessments.

4 of which were in Spanish.

 Every once in a while I have a moment where I am really kinda impressed with myself.

 I can listen to someone talk in Spanish, all the while writing the assessment in English, speaking back to them in Spanish, etc.

Maybe it's not that impressive to anyone else, but it's one thing I'm proud of.

Anyway, I am rambling now...I'm off to take a bubble bath, make some hot chocolate, light up my jack o lantern, and then scary movie night can begin!!

Lori Ann

1 comment: