Wednesday, May 16, 2012

And you say she's just a friend

Random Wednesday Night Update

This is Sugar's life now that Aunt Erin is here.

 Donuts and sunshine, all day long.

 She's gotten even more deranged.


One of my clients taught me a new phrase to use randomly in every day conversation.

 It goes

"People call me a gold digger, but they just want what I have"
Imagine saying that to your grand mom who is calling to check on the kids, or the pizza boy at your door.

It's been making me laugh all week.

 My clients are awesome.


Me, Erin, and Danielle and the girls are having a fancy crafting weekend this weekend.

There will be chocolate, there will be a trip to Texas Roadhouse, there will be in depth psychoanalysis of my mother, and yes, there will be low quality crafting.


Erin keeps telling me that I need to live a more sophisticated life.

 So tonight she made me a veggie chicken pattie, tater tots, and lemonade.

The jokes on you, Erin.

I've been living this kind of sophistication for years now!


There may be karaoke happening tomorrow.

Or white trash bowling.

 I'll keep you posted.


Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment