Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ueber'm Sternenzelt dort oben!

Tuesday Night Updates

Sugar and I are going through Aunt Erin withdrawal.

 Sugar is missing all of the extra love and attention and I am missing the tater tots and french braids.

 Come back soon, Aunt Erin!!
Aunt Erin's pillow.
 (Sugar will only sleep on it now.)
I got so much done at work today.

Probably because I left my phone in the car.

Strangely enough without books, music, or Internet at my disposal I was able to accomplish quite a bit.

 I wonder what it would be like if I focused for 8 hours every day..you know, like they're paying me for???

I'm back on Facebook.

 Not because I missed it.

 I didn't.

 I just had to keep sending one or two messages to people I only communicate with via Facebook.

Dang, Facebook has gotten boring.

Like legit boring.


I've been a vegetarian for almost 5 full months.

Although the last month or so I have been more of a "junkatarian".

 I need to stop eating white bread and peanut butter sandwiches for every meal.

 It's not OK.

Peanut butter is not my friend.


I think

  my five favorite songs of all time are..

 1. In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel

2. It Came upon a Midnight Clear by MoTab

3. Breathe Me by Sia

4. Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers and lastly

 5. Ode to Joy from Beethoven's 9th Symphony



I want to say "Seems Legit" after everything.

 If someone says

"I had a bad day"

 "Seems legit"

or

  "did you hear Jessica got engaged?"

"Seems legit"

or
 "That Thai food made me sick last night"

 "Seems legit"

 See??

 It works in every conversation! 

Oh my gosh, I had a dream last night that I was back in school and I hadn't gone to any of my classes for the first six weeks.

 I felt strange all morning, like I was going to have to bail myself out of a bad situation.


Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment