Saturday, May 5, 2012

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!

 It's time for Random Friday Night Life Updates.

 As usual, in the form of pictures and exciting captions!!


 This is my newest office poster.

 I got it out of the Ulta dumpster with my parents!!
 (I was heckled into getting into the dumpster...heckled by my own parents, people)


 I've been playing a whole heck of a lot of Rockband with my friends.

 Our favorite song is "Word Up".

Don't act like you don't know it!!


It's my BFF Jennie's boyfriend's birthday this weekend.

 In lieu of a gift or money or even homemade cupcakes I made him some coupons.

I think he's probably going to cry a little when he gets this gift!


 During play therapy today my clients drew this picture of all of our names:) So cute!!


 The aforementioned BFF Jennie.

I will have to do a whole post on her- everything from her car's awesome cup holders to her weird cat voice.


Jennie had to get chocolate wine for her boyfriend's party (who knew there was such a thing) so I; feeling totally rebellious, accompanied her into the liquor store.

 Good heavens- it was like another planet in there. 

And I swear I could hear my father's voice.

 It kept making me jump. 


And lastly, your daily Sugar.

 She is sleeping on my legs right now.

I love the Sugar Cookie!!

1 week until Erin gets here!! YAY!!!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment